Out-of-province patients

Coverage by another provincial medical plan

If you are covered by another province’s medical plan, please provide your health care number along with expiry date (if applicable) to the registration clerk so we can bill your province on your behalf.

A bill will be issued to you if information is missing or not presented upon registration. Please contact us to have this corrected.

If you have permanently relocated to Newfoundland and Labrador, remember to apply for MCP coverage.

Coverage for out-of country-patients.

If you are not a resident of Canada, please see coverage for out-of country-patients.

Share This Page:
Last updated: 2021-07-04