Compliments and Complaints
If you have feedback with the care or services you received from Eastern Health, the Client Relations Office (CRO) can help. Feedback can be in the form of a compliment, a comment, a concern or a complaint. The CRO also welcomes your questions and suggestions.
We ensure that every concern or complaint is taken seriously. Our office makes every effort to respond to initial calls and emails within two business days.
If you have feedback to share, please take the following steps:
- Express your feedback to the person who is providing the services.
- If you are not satisfied, ask to speak with the area’s manager or supervisor.
- If you require further assistance, please contact the Client Relations Office:
- Phone and leave a message with your name, contact information and feedback:
Toll free: 1-877-444-1399
- Mailing address:
- Client Relations Office, Eastern Health
12th Floor Southcott Hall
100 Forest Road
St. John’s, NL A1A 1E5
What happens when you contact the Client Relations Office?