We know that it is our people that make our organization great. Health care attracts smart, caring individuals who want to make a difference and help people.
Applying for a position with Eastern Health
Benefits of using eRecruit:
- It’s quick, simple and easy to use – apply confidentially from your workplace, mobile device or from the comfort of your own home.
- Create and manage your own secure, online personal profile complete with resumes and cover letters.
- Receive electronic confirmation of your application and keep a central record of all jobs you have applied in the past.
Resumes will be kept on file for three to six months. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For current job openings, please go to our eRecruit online system: https://employment.easternhealth.ca/eRecruit/
- To be eligible for internal competitions, you must currently work for Eastern Health. Please include your employee number when registering.
- External positions are open to the general public.
Nurses are an crucial part of our workforce. We offer a challenging and fulfilling place to work. Among other things, we offer:
- Bursaries and incentive programs – Bachelor of Nursing students currently enrolled in a degree program at a recognized college or university are eligible. For more information please contact the Health Workforce Planning Division, Department of Health and Community Services at 709-729-5033.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Educational opportunities
Toll Free: 1-888-866-1333
For information on vacant nursing positions, please visit e-Recruit, Eastern Health’s online job posting site.
Eastern Health is a challenging, fulfilling place to work and we invite you to learn more about our organization. We also offer bursaries and incentives, such as the Provincial Physician Bursary Program and the Travelling Fellowship Program. For information, please contact the Department of Health and Community Services, Physician Services Branch at 709-729-4029.
Please email questions and/or your c.v. to:
Health Sciences Centre
T: +1 709-777-4223, email@example.com
Eastern Health Dietetic Internship Program
Eastern Health offers an accredited post-degree Dietetic Internship Program recognized by the Partnership for Dietetic Education and Practice. It has been designed to develop the competencies required of an entry-level dietitian and prepares interns to write the Canadian Dietetic Registration Exam and be eligible for registration with a provincial dietetics regulatory body. For more information about this program, explore the below links or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- About the Dietetic Internship Program (PDF)
- 2022 Eastern Health Dietetic Internship Application Package (PDF)
- Eastern Health Dietetic Internship Program Confidential Reference Form (docx)
Eastern Health Pre-Doctoral Residency in Clinical Psychology
Eastern Health offers a one-year Clinical Psychology Residency Program accredited by the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA). This program was accredited for a period of 4-years (2021-2025) following its most recent site-visit in May 2021. The program is taking an inactive year for the 2022-2023 Residency Year, but has requested a return to active status for 2023-2024.
Our Program is currently recruiting for two full-time residency positions for the 2023-2024 Residency Year through the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC) Match Process, pending CPA’s approval to return to active status. Pertinents updates towards active status will be posted on this page and on our APPIC profile.
Applications are due by November 15, 2022, @11:59 p.m., EST. For more information, please explore the following links or email the Training Director at: email@example.com.