We know that it is our people that make our organization great. Health care attracts smart, caring individuals who want to make a difference and help people.
Learn more about nursing and physician recruitment
Check out upcoming info. sessions, current incentives and other initiatives.
Become one of thousand of students that we host each year.
Apply for a position with Eastern Health
For current job openings: https://employment.easternhealth.ca/eRecruit/
Benefits of using eRecruit:
- It’s quick, simple and easy to use – apply confidentially from your workplace, mobile device or from the comfort of your own home.
- Create and manage your own secure, online personal profile complete with resumes and cover letters.
- Receive electronic confirmation of your application and keep a central record of all jobs you have applied in the past.
Resumes will be kept on file for three to six months. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For current job openings, please go to our eRecruit online system: https://employment.easternhealth.ca/eRecruit/
- To be eligible for internal competitions, you must currently work for Eastern Health. Please include your employee number when registering.
- External positions are open to the general public.
Nurses are an crucial part of our workforce. We offer a challenging and fulfilling place to work. Among other things, we offer:
- Bursaries and incentive programs – Bachelor of Nursing students currently enrolled in a degree program at a recognized college or university are eligible. For more information please contact the Health Workforce Planning Division, Department of Health and Community Services at 709-729-5033.
- Opportunities for advancement
- Educational opportunities
Toll Free: 1-888-866-1333
For information on vacant nursing positions, please visit e-Recruit, Eastern Health’s online job posting site.
Eastern Health is a challenging, fulfilling place to work and we invite you to learn more about our organization. We also offer bursaries and incentives, such as the Provincial Physician Bursary Program and the Travelling Fellowship Program. For information, please contact the Department of Health and Community Services, Physician Services Branch at 709-729-4029.
Please email questions and/or your c.v. to:
Health Sciences Centre
T: +1 709-777-4223, email@example.com
Ongoing events and initiatives
Come home incentives
Grow your health care career. Work with Eastern Health.
Every day has the potential to be extraordinary in Newfoundland and Labrador. Put your skills to good use in a unique and remarkable part of the world. Whether in one of our urban centres, rural towns, coastal and inland communities, or working in remote locations, you can make a difference and grow your career here. Successful candidates join a highly capable, province-wide team, on the eastern edge of Canada. For more information, please visit: WorkInHealthNL.ca