NLHS (Eastern Zones) offers an accredited post-degree Dietetic Internship Program recognized by the Partnership for Dietetic Education and Practice.
These placement experiences help students learn the necessary skills, attitudes and knowledge required to practice effectively in their field. Preparing students to become qualified, skilled health care and service providers sets the foundation for creating a sustainable workforce, which in turns supports the overall health of the people in our communities.
For information on student placements, please contact email@example.com .
NL Health Services Dietetic Internship Program
NL Health Services offers an accredited post-degree Dietetic Internship Program recognized by the Partnership for Dietetic Education and Practice . It has been designed to develop the competencies required of an entry-level dietitian and prepares interns to write the Canadian Dietetic Registration Exam and be eligible for registration with a provincial dietetics regulatory body. For more information about this program, explore the below links or email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- NLHS Dietetic Internship Program and MUNL Master of Public Health Nutrition Program (Video Information Session)
- About the Dietetic Internship Program (PDF)
- Dietetic Internship Program Application and Instruction package 2024 (PDF)
- Dietetic Internship Program Confidential Reference Contact Form 2024 Fillable– to be completed by the applicant.
- NLHS Dietetic Internship Program Confidential Reference Form 2024 – to be completed by the applicant’s references.
- Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador dietetics academic education options – B.Sc. in Nutrition (dietetics option) and Master of Public Health (nutrition and dietetics stream).
NL Health Services Pre-Doctoral Residency in Clinical Psychology 2024-25
NL Health Services offers a one-year Clinical Psychology Residency Program accredited by the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA). This program was accredited for a period of 4-years (2021-2025) following its most recent site-visit in May 2021. We will be accepting two residents for the 2024-2025 residency year, and more information can be found in our brochure at the link below.
Our Program is currently works through the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC) Match Process. For more information, please explore the following links or email the Training Director at: email@example.com.