St. Clare’s Mercy Hospital has a rich history dating back to 1922. Provides numerous inpatient and outpatient services, several of which are tertiary services for the full province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Staff permit parking is located in the covered structure access from LeMarchant Road and in the Knights of Columbus parking lot.
- There is a metered parking lot next to the hospital access from Rickett’s Road.
- There are a limited number of short-term parking spaces on Rickett’s Road which are free of charge.
- There is overflow parking off of Pleasant Street.
- Main and Emergency entrances are accessible. There are blue parking spaces immediately outside both of these entrances as well in the metered parking lot.
- There is a main elevator in the center block and a second elevator in the east corridor.
- There are also two elevators in the South and Morrissey Wings.