How to Get Here
- If driving, take Prince Philip Parkway to Clinch Crescent; the Dr. H. Bliss Murphy Cancer Centre is attached to the Health Sciences Centre.
- The DRL bus is a private bus service that goes across the province. In St. John’s the bus leaves and arrives from the Student Centre at Memorial University. The Dr. H. Bliss Murphy Cancer Centre is attached to the Health Sciences Centre and is a short ride by cab from the Student Centre.
- Metro Bus stops to the side of the hospital complex. (Picture of Bus Stop) and is serviced by routes 10, 15, 16, and 23.
- You can purchase a Metro Bus pass at the Avalon Mall or at Shopper’s Drug Mart on Torbay Road as well other locations throughout St. John’s. For more information or to purchase a bus pass on-line, please go to metrobus.com.
- If you require assistance with transportation, GoBus (Telephone: 709-570-2131) and Wheel Way (Telephone: 1-709-753-2877) are available.