Walk-in COVID-19 Clinics
|Who is it for?||When?||Where?|
|First and second doses for individuals 12 years and older as well as booster doses for anyone 18 years of age and older.||Monday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.||Village Mall, St. John’s, NL|
- For booster doses, individuals must meet the 22-week requirement between the second dose and the booster dose.
- Depending on the volume of people, to facilitate social distancing individuals will be asked to wait in their car until they can be accommodated inside.
- Car traffic: must line up and enter the site using the righthand eastbound lane; westbound traffic will not be permitted to enter.
- Individuals will have to stay in their vehicles for 15 minutes following their immunization as a safety precaution.
- The public are reminded to bring their VaxPass, including date of second dose, their MCP card, to wear a short-sleeved shirt and bring their own pen, if possible.
The public is reminded that they should not attend an appointment for a vaccine if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Instead, they should complete a COVID-19 Assessment by clicking here.
Individuals may also continue to book an appointment by visiting www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/vaccine/gettheshot/ or by calling 1-833-951-3884 (toll free). We continue to add more appointments regularly and encourage individuals to continue to check availability, as needed.