Top Left Logo
Mental Health and Addictions Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Skip Navigation Links
For Health Professionals
Contact Us

Spacer Spacer Spacer Spacer
Index      Small Text Medium Text Large Text  

Housing Services

Individuals who have a mental illness may be eligible for housing services such as a board and lodging financial assistance (relatives and non-relatives), life skills/transitional supports, case management, recreational services, respite or home support. 

Information and contact numbers: 
Housing, Shelter and Home Supports:
Residential Options:
Newfoundland and Labrador Housing Corporation:
Provincial Mental Health and Addictions Systems Navigator:
  • If you are having difficulty finding what you need, please call (709) 752-3916 or toll-free at 1-877-999-7589; video relay service (VRS) calls are welcome. Email:


Updated Mar 23, 2018